Thursday, February 28, 2013

Who is "The Inside Man"?

The Inside Man has done sting operations on all the tainted politicians and officials. 
The Inside Man has ground zero reports from the battle zones of Iraq, Afghanistan & Sri Lanka.
The Inside Man has even tapped telephonic conversations of Bill Clinton & Monica Lewinsky.
The Inside Man will give Julian Assange & Wikileaks, a run for their money.

Have I gone nuts? Am I being serious? Hell No..... I don't do any of these nor do I intend to. Well I dont even know "What Young India Wants?" or "Who let the Dork out?"let alone the above mentioned. 

I decided to become a blogger to promote my company shamelessly. But then how long can I do that. So I thought I will write about anything under the sun. It can be Politics, Sports, Movies (I am good at that), Books and Current Affairs. The primary purpose of my new avatar of a Blogger is to get some writing practice. God knows how long it has been since I wrote more than 5 lines. Being an Entrepreneur, I am forced make my presence felt in every platform possible. The best way to do that is to become a blogger. Thus my journey as a blogger has begun :-D

PS: Kindly go through this and give me your feedback. If you have something good to say, feel free to post you comments. If you feel like calling names after reading this, kindly mail me in private :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment